FINISHED SIZE: 11” WIDTH X 7 1/2" HEIGHT X 6” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Elliot Bag is a fun and convenient bag with a double zipper opening. The zipper pull allows you to swiftly open and close the bag, which makes it extra convenient for you to find and grab your belongings. Thanks to the numerous pockets provided in the bag, it’s absolutely perfect for carrying your essentials in an organized fashion! This piece offers both comfort and style with pockets, spacious room, and a modern casual look. The Elliot Bag was made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable; a multipurpose bag designed to suit your daily needs! Make this sporty casual bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the lining zipper pocket
Make the leather strap
Make the adjustable strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Attach the zipper pull
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for strap, zipper leather panel, zipper pull
44” wide suede
(1/2) Yard for insert
(1) Yard for of 44” wide right weight or medium weight fusible interfacing
(2) 10” Length, #5 zipper for bag opening (zipper head should have a hole)
(2) 5” Length, #5 zipper for front zipper pockets
(1) 9” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(2) Yards of double folded lining bias tape-3/8" wide
(1) 4” Length, 1” wide hook and loop fastener
(4) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for front pocket leather zipper panels
(2) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
Non toxic fabric glue
(2 1/2) Yards of 1 1/8” wide webbing for alternative adjustable strap instead of leather strap
(2) 1" D-ring for loop
(1) 1" Wide slider strap adjuster
(2) 1" D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips
(2) Set of 13 mm double cap rivet for leather strap
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for zipper pulls (Optional), 13mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer