FINISHED SIZE: 6” WIDTH X 6 1/2” HEIGHT X 6” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The AnnabelleTote Bag is an adorable classic tote bag that never goes out of style. With the stout and petite design this project is a perfect companion as an everyday bag. Although the size might be smaller than our other totes it has a deep and spacious interior that offers great amount of space for your daily essentials. A simple yet ageless bag! Don’t hesitate and start the Annabellebag today! Designer’s Review
>> PDF file Includes:
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the leather strap
Attach the magnetic snap
Attach the snap
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide heavyweight home decorator, quilting weight cotton, linen, leather or artificial leather
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
** When you use the leather material, do not press the leather directly.
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing (optional)
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 15mm Snap button setter tool kit, Hammer
(1) 18mm Magnetic snap
(2) Packs of line 24 snap (15mm)
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
* There are two options in cutting the interfacing, with or without the seam allowance. Cutting the interfacing without any seam allowance will give it a better overall shape; if you would like to do this, use the original pattern (gray dotted line) to cut out the interfacing.
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
* After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please the follow the reference the provided side guide (3” or other size). If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then taping is not required.
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.