FINISHED SIZE: 12” WIDTH X 11” HEIGHT X 4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Desiree Bag is a casual sporty cross bag made for all genders across all ages. Designed as a school bag the perfectly big size offers the best fit for your books and tablet! The bag’s pockets, designed to store small items, allow for easy access to your most important belongings while keeping them safe. With or without a tablet this bag is equally convenient for students and more. A project everyone will certainly enjoy making and using! Start the Desiree Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the zipper pocket
Make the lining pocket
Assemble the double cap rivet
Finish the edge of the leather strap
Make the leather strap
Bind the bais
Make the adjustable strap
44” wide heavyweight home decorator or quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for handle, handles holders and adjustable strap
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 10” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1) 17” Length, #5 zipper for opening of the bag
(1) 4” Length, hook and loop fastener for front pocket
(3) Yards of 3/8" width bias tape
(4) 1" or 25mm D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips (2 for handles, 4 for adjustable straps)
(1) 1" or 25mm wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable strap
(2) 1” or 25mm D-rings for adjustable strap
(4) 1” or 25mm D-rings (or square-rings) for handles
(8) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for handles
(2) Yards of 1 1/8” wide webbing for adjustable strap
(1) Bottle of edge coat paint (optional)
(1) Edge coat pen (optional)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.