FINISHED SIZE: 7” WIDTH X 6” HEIGHT X 4” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Meadow Bag is a compact bag with and unique double zipper pockets assembled on the exterior of the bag. With its roomy interior, the Meadow Bag has been structured to conveniently store belongings. A handy and fashionable bag suited for any sewer! Made with the intentions of travel, the Meadow Bag was made to be lightweight, convenient and comfortable. The Meadow Bag; a multipurpose bag designed to suit your vacation needs! Make it, wear it, and own it before the summer ends! Start the Meadow Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Attach the zipper pull
Bind the bias
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather of artificial leather
(1/4) Yard for shoulder straps, zipper ends, zipper pulls
(1/2) Yard for of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 6” All-purpose zipper for lining zipper pocket
(1) 6”, #5 Zipper for exterior back pocket
(2) 8”, #5 Zipper for front zipper
(1) 7” Length #5 zipper for back opening
(2) 3/4” (20mm) D-rings for strap D-ring loops
(2) 3/4” (20mm) D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp for straps
(2) Sets of 10mm double cap rivet for straps
(2) Sets of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools for zipper pulls (Optional), Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
* After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please the follow the reference the provided side guide (3” or other size). If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then taping is not required.
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes