FINISHED SIZE: 6” WIDTH X 7 3/4” HEIGHT X 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Ethel Triple Layered Zipper Bag is a compact mini cross bag including three zipper pockets on the exterior of the bag. The multiple pockets can be a great companion for travelling, helping you carry all your important belongings in an organized manner. Including a credit card divider, so you can easily store and access your coupons, membership cards and more. Additionally, you don’t have to carry your heavy wallet! Its size is ideal for holding your basic necessities such as phones, lipsticks, and more. Start this compact bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Attach the double capped rivet
Card pocket instruction
44” wide heavyweight home decorator OR quilting weight cotton
(1) Fat quarter for exterior fabric
(1) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/8) Yard for leather for leather strap, zipper pulls (Optional)
(1/4) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(3) 6” Length, #5 zippers for bag opening, front zipper pockets
(2) 7” Length, #5 zippers for back zipper pocket, lining zipper pocket
(1) Yard of 3/8" wide double folded bias tape for inside binding
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(2) Sets of 10mm double cap rivets for leather strap
(2) 3/4” or 20mm D-rings
(2) 3/4” or 20mm Inside wide lobster swivel clasps for strap
(1) 3/4” or 20mm Wide slider strap adjuster for fabric adjustable strap
(1) Sets of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pulls (Optional)
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools (Optional), Hammer
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
*All units are in inches.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.