FINISHED SIZE: 8 1/2” WIDTH X 5” HEIGHT X 1” DEPTH (APPROX.)
A light-weight bag that can be held all day, the Lucinda Fold Over Bag is designed to be comfortable for the long haul. Unlike many of ithinksew’s projects the Lucinda Fold Over Bag includes a card holder. Which means, with the Lucinda Fold Over Bag, you don’t have to carry your heavy wallet! Its size is ideal for holding your basic necessities such as phones, lipsticks, and more. Start the Lucinda Fold Over Bag today! It is a project you won’t regret! Designer’s Review
>> PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
Make the leather strap
Card Pocket/Dollar Pocket instruction provided
Attach the double capped rivet
Make the zipper pull
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide heavyweight home decorator OR quilting weight cotton
(1) Fat quarter for exterior fabric
(1) Fat quarter for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/8) Yard for leather for leather strap, zipper pull
(1/4) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
(1) 9” Length #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 8” Length #5, zipper for back zipper pocket
(1) 8” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(2) 18mm Magnetic snap or (1) 3” Length, ¾” wide hook and loop fastener for Alternative folding bag closure (If you would like to create a wallet for carrying cell phones and/or credit cards, replace the magnetic snap with a hook and loop fastener. The magnetic snap’s properties may damage electronic devices and credit cards.)
(2) 3/4” or 20mm D-rings
(2) 3/4” or 20mm Inside wide lobster swivel clasps for strap
(1) 3/4” or 20mm Wide slider strap adjuster for fabric adjustable strap
(2) Sets of 10mm double cap rivet for leather strap
(1) Sets of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pull
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
*All units are in inches.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.