SMALL: 8 1/2” WIDTH X 6” HEIGHT X 1 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
LARGE: 11 1/2” WIDTH X 8 1/2” HEIGHT X 1 1/2” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Blythe Bag is casual half lunar shaped cross bag. With the simple flap and handy zipper pocket, this bag can easily be a statement piece when making an outfit. You can add accessories like tassels or keychains to give it an extra spice. Its two sizes offer the best experience for the light packers. By using a shorter leather strap, this purse can be fashioned into a smaller handbag. A simple yet stylish design perfect for the minimalistic carriers. A classic design that will never go out of style! Start the Blythe bag today! Designer’s Review
>> PDF file Includes:
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper Pocket instruction provided
Make the leather strap
Make the fabric strap
Double cap rivet instruction provided
Adjustable strap instruction provided
Make the zipper pull
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide heavyweight home decorator OR quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/8) Yard for leather for leather strap, zipper pull
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide light weight fusible interfacing
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
(1) 10” Length (7” Length for small bag), #5 zipper for flap zipper pocket
(1) 14” Length (10” Length for small bag), #5 zipper for zippered closure
(1) 8” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(1) 18mm Magnetic snap
(2) ¾” or 20mm D-rings
(2) ¾” or 20mm Inside wide lobster swivel clasps for strap
(1) ¾” or 20mm Wide slider strap adjuster for fabric adjustable strap
(2) Sets of 10mm double cap rivet for leather strap
(1) Sets of 8 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pull
Non toxic fabric (leather)glue
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
* All seam allowances are 3/8” unless specified otherwise
*All units are in inches.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size. If the pattern fits inside a single page of letter and/or A4 paper then a separate A4 size file is not included, as the pattern will work with both paper sizes.