FINISHED SIZE: 20” WIDTH X 12 1/2” HEIGHT X 8” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Keva Bag is a casual travel Boston bag. It can be used as a diaper bag for mothers, or mothers to be, thanks to its practical size. The Keva bag also is perfect for a beach bag, diaper bag, or just for traveling in general because it provides portability and comfort. Finally, because of the numerous pockets on the bag it can store many of your little items in a secure fashion. Start the Keva Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Make the webbing adjustable strap
Zipper pocket instruction provided.
For more information and material list, please click the "FILE PREVIEW" Button.
44” wide medium weight home decorator, quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
(1) Yard for of 44” wide medium weight fusible interfacing
* There are two options in cutting the interfacing, with or without the seam allowance. Cutting the interfacing without any seam allowance will give it a better overall shape; if you would like to do this, use the original pattern (gray dotted line) to cut out the interfacing.
(1) 21” Length, #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 12” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(2) Yards of double folded lining bias tape-3/8" wide
WEBBING ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP
(3) Yards of 1 1/8” wide webbing for adjustable strap
(2) 1 1/4" D-ring for loop
(1) 1 1/4" Wide slider strap adjuster
(2) 1" D-head inside wide lobster swivel clasps clips
(2 1/2) Yards of 3/8" width bias tape
Non toxic fabric glue
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool