FINISHED SIZE: 7 1/2” WIDTH X 9 1/2” HEIGHT X 3” DEPTH (APPROX.)
The Averi Backpack is a casual everyday companion with handy exterior pockets. With the pockets and its perfect size, you can fit most of your daily essentials in a neat and compact order. The casual design allows you to match your outfit to your everyday casual clothes without any trouble! It is recommended to use dark brown materials for a great natural look. A charming backpack; simply a great project for anyone looking for a convenient, and trendy bag! Start the Averi Bag today! Designer’s Review
» PDF file Includes:
What you need
Describes each step detailed with pictures
Computer drawn accurate actual size patterns
Letter/A4 paper, both available.
Zipper Pocket instruction provided
Bias binding instruction provided
Make the leather strap
Make the fabric strap
Make the adjustable strap
Make the zipper pull
Attach the double capped rivet
44” wide heavyweight home decorator or quilting weight cotton
(1/2) Yard for exterior fabric
(1/2) Yard for lining
44” wide leather, artificial leather
(1/8) Yard for back straps, leather zipper panel, handle, zipper pull
INTERFACING (Interfacing is not required for the leather bag)
(1/2) Yard of 44” wide medium weight fusible interfacing
(1) 13” Length, #5 zipper for bag opening
(1) 6” Length, #5 zipper for front leather zipper pocket
(1) 7” Length, #5 zipper for front pocket
(1) 7” All-purpose zipper for lining pocket
(2) Yards of double folded lining bias tape-3/8" wide
(2) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for leather zipper pocket
(1) Set of 8 mm double cap rivet for zipper pull
(1) Non-toxic fabric glue
(1) Spool of coordinating thread
(4) 3/4” D-rings for back strap D-ring loops
(4) 3/4" D-head inside wide swivel lobster claw clasp
(2) 3/4" Wide slider strap adjuster for adjustable back strap
(4) Sets of 10 mm double cap rivet for back strap
Ruler, Scissors, Chalk pencil, Pencil, Sewing machine, Pins, Needle, Shape tool, Safety pin, Leather Belt Hole Punch, 10mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, 8mm Double cap rapid rivets setting tools, Hammer
* All units are inches.
* Seam allowance 3/8” unless otherwise specified.
** After printing the pattern and taping the pieces together, please follow the reference the provided size guide (3" or 5").
** Patterns marked as A4 are for users who utilize the A4 standard paper size.